Oh hello there, I’m
My journey into the world of digital marketing began in the late 90s – when I first developed a passion for creating websites and graphic design.
Over two decades later, I have honed my skills and leadership through significant and ongoing hands-on experience.
I’m a leader in digital marketing teams across start-ups and multi-national organisations.
What I’m thinking about & doing
- Hotel Email Lifecycles: Marriott Bonvoy Onboarding Email ProgramSubscribed: 22nd August 2023First email: 25th August 2023 – 3 days after subscription (average 1.2 days) Timeline OfContinue reading “Hotel Email Lifecycles: Marriott Bonvoy Onboarding Email Program”
- Small Problems Big Impacts: Marketing WrinklesMarketing Wrinkles are small items that may be worth cleaning up in your overall marketing program – theyContinue reading “Small Problems Big Impacts: Marketing Wrinkles”
- Foodbank / Oracle Volunteering 2023What a day! It takes a massive effort from people to make a big impact, and we wereContinue reading “Foodbank / Oracle Volunteering 2023”
- How I got my start and a world of email marketing – An interview with Andy King @ ❤️ Email LoveI recently had a chat with Andrew from Email Love, and shared some thoughts on: Tell us aContinue reading “How I got my start and a world of email marketing – An interview with Andy King @ ❤️ Email Love”
- How to integrate Shopify Payouts with Xero -including GST and fees.One of the most annoying things about using Xero and Shopify: tracking payments with detail. If you’re oneContinue reading “How to integrate Shopify Payouts with Xero -including GST and fees.”
- Increase Email Engagement Through Binary Choices“Learning to choose is hard. Learning to choose well is harder. And learning to choose well in aContinue reading “Increase Email Engagement Through Binary Choices”
- Why New Things at Work Often Don’t Stick“Giving them technology is like giving a machine gun to a baby” David H. Maister In a speech,Continue reading “Why New Things at Work Often Don’t Stick”
- The Value of Community at Work“There is no business excellence without community excellence.” (Tom Peters) Maybe it’s not visibly “productive” but it’s necessaryContinue reading “The Value of Community at Work”
- How to Find The Value of Automating Work“If you have to do it more than once, it’s worth automating” is often a phrase that’s spokenContinue reading “How to Find The Value of Automating Work”
- Fun with micro-brands: Liquid MetalThis year – my family and I started being a bit more focussed in ‘joint time’ around aContinue reading “Fun with micro-brands: Liquid Metal”